Terms and Conditions
1. Security Deposit: Prior to check-in, a valid credit card must be on file and will be authorized for $1,000 USD to cover the repair or replacement cost due to any damage to the property that may be caused by you or your guests, or to cover any special cleaning needed because of the condition in which you leave the property, or to replace any keys that you may lose, or any clogged plumbing, broken windows, etc. If such costs exceed $1000, your card will be charged for the additional amount. We will notify you of any charges within 7 days of your departure if any damage is discovered.
2. For a lost key you will be charged a $200 lock change fee.
3. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of the number of guests specified in the booking. An additional charge of $150 per unauthorized guest may be assessed. All guests and visitors must register at our office and provide identification. No unregistered guests or visitors may enter the building or apartment without prior registration.
4. Check-in is from 4 PM.
5. Check out is by 10 AM. Failure to check-out at the agreed time will result in an additional charge of $50 per half hour.
6. Guest shall allow us access to the property for purposes of repair, inspection and viewing at any time, without advanced notice.
7. Smoking is NOT allowed.
8. Pets are NOT allowed.
9. We are not responsible nor liable for any loss, theft, accidents, injuries, illness, harm or damage that may occur during your stay, even if we are negligible.
10. Guests must keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Sleeping on the couch is forbidden. Appliances may only be used for their intended uses. It is forbidden to remove towels or any other property from the apartment.
11. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper down the toilet. No feminine or baby products should be flushed at any time.
12. No parties or gatherings are to be held in the apartment or building without our advance express written permission.
13. No noise should be heard from outside of the apartment beyond 9PM as this is a residential building.
14. Guest understands that the property is located within a residential complex that is not directly managed by us. Common spaces, utilities and services are handled by the management company and condo board who have sole authority in matters pertaining to the building. Although we shall make every effort to accommodate and intervene on behalf of our guests, we shall not be held responsible or liable for matters outside our control, including but not limited to elevators, air conditioning, cleaning and maintenance of common spaces, tenants of apartments not managed by us, building utilities and systems, etc.
15. Housekeeping: Daily housekeeping service is not included in the rental rate. One set of linens and bath towels per person are provided in the unit.
16: Guests agree to abide by the above rules at all times while at the property and shall make sure that all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property abide by said rules at all times while at the property.
17: Failure to abide by these terms and conditions will result in immediate termination of the lease and immediate expulsion (by force if neccessary) from the apartment with no refund.
18. We may on rare occasions cancel your reservation for a 100% refund.
19. A 50% deposit must be paid upon booking. The remaining 50% must be paid 60 days before arrival. Failure to pay the remaining 50% 60 days before arrival will result in the cancellation of your reservation with no refund for any prior amounts paid.
20. For any bookings within a 90 day arrival period, 100% payment is due upon booking.
21. All reservations are not-transferable and non-refundable. The entire amount will be collected even upon cancellation. Cancelled reservations cannot be reinstated.
22. We encourage our guests to purchase travel insurance.
23. We do not provide parking. Parking is available at numerous third party garages and lots. Hourly, daily, weekly and monthly rates can be arranged directly with the parking garage company.